Saturday, September 5, 2009

FINAL


Finish ENG paper on Thurs ..
1st paper tat i hv in college..
starting wif the easiest paper..

the rest of it..
is getting more TOUGH..

is trying 2 concentrate on my HUBUNGAN ETNIK for long time d..
but i really cnt put my heart on it..
always wait until the vry last minute
tats my routine

Last day b4 HE paper..
stil cnt concentrate at all..
v dcide 2 go library 2 study..
I thk tis ppl is really NOT taking exam SERIOUSLY!!
stil taking photo in library..
actually i m nt sure i m allow 2 do so..
bt no one seen..
haha XD!

ANYWHERE
library is much better than home 4 study..

finally..HE paper is over ..
I'm so happy wif tat..
really feel so free now..
tis HE paper is nearly used up most of my ENERGY 2 DIGEST it!
bt i really hope tat i cn pass it

3 more subjects 2 GO..
As I know..
I wnt be study so early b4 the exam day..
bcz it definately wnt be me if I do so..

So,wat i hope is ..
MAY LUCK FOLLOW ME~
haha..jz dreaming..
bt I'll try my best oso~GAMBATEH! o(n.n)o



tats 4 2day ..
jz a simple examing feelings ..
Gud Luck to all my dear fren which having exam too^^


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5 comments: