Saturday, March 20, 2010

Do time exist ?


Do time really exist?

It flies..without leaving traces..

Time flies while everyone is rushing for assignment

with a blink of eyes

Deadline is cuming where there is still tons of chapter haven complete
2 test 1 assignment
where I haven start any of them
Although I knew that I m running out of time
When I bec to my hometown ,
I will lost my study mood immediately !

thats y I m here ~

囧~

Friday nite brought set of SAKE BODY KIT from The Face Shop
& went foot reflexology wif dad..
hoho ..!!
1st time ..but really feel better after that ..
It relief stress..!
Tis morning ,
plan 2 picnic wif my KRS frens ..
v prepare n finish buying food
just reach our destination

Raindrops falling ~
Gosh ~really bad luck

v trying 2 find a place 2 wait the rain to stop

But it turns to heavier rain ..
V can't go bec either
Juz find a pavilion ,v put on our mats & food
v start 2 picnic ~hahax!
Picnic wif the rainy day~
that rain keep on 4 few hours ..
v juz sit there keep chatting n eating

An other kind of experience
=D

Hmm ..will say goodbye soon ..
will bec 2 Kampar soon
Is going to start that life wif keep on rushing time !

I am actually glad that I can come bec my hometown everyweek

to enjoy a little joy of my life =)


To let Taiping & Kampar friends noe that v have a sell sumthing here

kindly click into three-3-house.blogspot.com

Maybe there are sum thing U may like it ..


P.S Is there sumthing wrong wif me that I
often dream about my tooth is lost ???



2 comments:

  1. y always fream of lost of yur tooth har??
    lol..no worry juz a dream anyway...=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..i wonder is there sum kind of meaning ~
    my tooth always loose..

    ReplyDelete