Saturday, May 22, 2010

Mother's Day

I know This was late ,
Due to my streamyx unable 2 connect in the most bored sem break ..

but I still like the days..

which make me lazy ..or perhaps doing everything I juz wan

in A long long day..

Mother's Day on May ..

V went for TAO CUISINE at Penang,e-gate, is a japanese buffet cuisine

to celebrate wif

grandma..mum..n aunts too =)

Time for photo sharing



Aunt, mum & grandma
sis ,grandma & me
Dad & Mum

And I this much


sharkfin soup
Abalone


Scallop which I love most
lamb chop
Tempura
Salmon fish

Carnation for every MUM on tat day
my little sis


wif cousin bro..
All my lovely cousinsssss......
my Grandma , keep asking me weather should she take
pic by holding the flower..

hahaXD
Happy Mother'S Day

Best wishes for all the mummy ,

& Of course I wish them healthy n happy always too

Quite special celebration for tis year

the biggest joy which v can share our time 2gether

in this special moment

No comments:

Post a Comment