Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Life's


Assignment , Test, they never stop coming towards...

Even though, we still have time to enjoy the moment of last sem..

I recently do have many happy memories with my classmates, buddies & friends.. :)

Me and Chai went for 8TV Carnival since we din't back on last week,

is pleasure to get close with both of them :)


:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

The Recent topic will never far from 'Bersih' and politics..

Even I never really pay much attentions in political issues,

but then I started to realize that it really a matter that every citizens should care about.

After all these incident in 709, people lost their faith on PM, government even police,

I really hope Malaysia could make a change before it's too late, and be the laughter of others.

If I were 21, definitely I'll go for registration for the next election !


Will do try my best for frequent update :D

No comments:

Post a Comment