Wednesday, September 14, 2011

updated !


I will updated my recent in very short way,

as it already pass for some times,

but still memorable for me :D


Before exam , my boss *shueling* treat all gals to Secret Recipe

Thankiu so much ! ngek ngek !

I promise her that will treat her as I go KL to meet her !

lovely night !


---------------------------------

On the week 14th,

we have a photoshoot session of our class,

really enjoy and have fun too !


Girls in my class

All the guys making 'DMK'

there are many funny scene behind that before we successfully made this ! XD

...................................................................

Attend Sunn's 21st Bday

seriously love her cake alotsss !

Envy envy envy envy

haha !

crazy taiping kia in Kampar !

great time with all of them,


although her party is during exam period

...........................................................................

Finally our paper are being cleared !

and all my classmates attending our graduate dinner

one of my favorite lecture and his is carrying his little doll

such a cute and lovely gal

Dinner always ends up with photosss :)

-------------------------------------------

It's the Mooncake Festival

For Taiping fellow, Mooncake festival and Lake garden are tied up together !

ya, and we went there too XD

starring at the candles !


with Chai and Hui Li
and Gals together !

till then,

stay tuned my friends ~

No comments:

Post a Comment