Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Celebration


Sorry for dragging the post for so long ,

sorry for abandon my bloggie :)

I'll start with my 20th B'day Post

Thanks for all the wishes, celebration, Pressie that I receive ,

I really appreciated a lot

We have our dinner at Euro House on my Bday Eve

Yum Yum *Thumbs Up*

Thanks for the cake from my buddies

Simple celebration yet meaningful

[21.12.11]

That's our bro Mr.Roy Chong 21st Bday,

A surprise celebration for him at Station 1

Nice Bday cup cake from his girl ,

Such a Chelsea Huge Fans !

Sing K session with buddies was fun too !

Finally we meet up with Chai Buddy ,

we miss u muchie



we are buddies for life,

Although we are separate, but it doesn't change about our friendship :)

I always heartz u both

Picta with Mr.bday boy XD


Photo session after sing k session ")

look who has biggest head! haha !

It's Christmas Eve !!

Having home party are just warm & sweet




Merry Christmas

I've to work on Christmas Day, but is okay , I was then informed that there will be a BBQ and present exchanging session after my work :)

Our BBQ starts at about 11pm , after we have some food, is time for exchange present !

She is really adorable




I received Hwa's pressie, how lucky I'm !
and Kitt received mine :)

After all of us get our present, we rush to the nearest table to unwrap it !
hahaha! Like a bunch of kids !


Almost forget that we should take a picture 1st XD


These are all the presents ! :)

I'm glad that this year Christmas I've lots of fun and joy , with dearest family and friends

much blessed :)


After Christmas , it's New Year ! 2012!

Happy New Year everyone

I went KL with family , and meet up with them !

Shue Ling, Agnes & Miko

Thanks for meeting me though they are having final exam soon :)




Miss u guys lot too since graduated,

we used to meet each other everyday in class but we seldom could meet up now

Hope u guys are doing well in final , all the best :)

I M&M's so much but my ridiculous face are really funny !

Finally I could meet up with Dear but it was really short

I wish to spend more time with You ~



I miss You



p/s: I want more clothes XD

No comments:

Post a Comment