Tuesday, October 13, 2009

simply weekdays~



The week which starts all the class d
really hope 2 pay attention in class tis time
hmm...

housemate is selling masks..
helping her 2 promote a bit
hahax!
who wan pls tell me here ya~
As her housemate
I sure gt purchase from her too
hehe..these r which i brought..


Suporrt ya^^
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Tis 2 days
quite late for dinner~
v go SHARK eat on monday nite~
n went 中间铺 on tuesday nite..
Upper 2 pictures from SHARK..
the shaved ice is really nice
like it much :)
red bean n glutinous rice ball flavor~

Bottom 2 pictures from 中间铺
the pearl milk shake nt bad too..
the claypot rice jz ok~
nvr went b4
mayb there r smtg better other than tat

...................................................................................

RESULTS came out 2day~
3A 2B for me..
mayb felt a bit dissapointed
cz nearly hit the target 2 get scholarship
bt wat 2 do..
last minute of preparation is wat I did
most of the time just PLAY PLAY PLAY!!!
so I get wat I surpose to
should nt b regret
SO..looking forward in tis sem ba~
haha!

ANYWAY
SUSHI KING is having promotion again
me n my housemates went there after our class
hehe
so many ppl there bcz of the promotion


SUSHI SUSHI~
plates tat v order..


N finished it!!
haha!


n dun 4get 2 take a picture 2gether ~

thx Lawrence

Tutorial class 2mr..
not yet touch any of my homework yet
><

leave 1st
bye bye
nitezz~
...................................................................................







No comments:

Post a Comment