Monday, October 5, 2009

*Updated*



My Sem Break is Over d..
bt till nw only i update ..
hehe
my time is quite rush
4 me i only hv 1 week time 2 enjoy my time..!

Go Penang 2 fetch my grandma
2 cum over our hse..

Here r my COUSIN!


cute n naughty litte cousin
v call him TIAN TIAN^^
showing a ghost face when i wan 2 snap him!


haha
quite cooperate..all of my cousin
staying wif my grandma n my sis..
luv them!



Rest of the time
is time 2 meet my FRIENDS!

long time din hang out wif them d
go out yamcha wif Ah Loon n S.lee

go new box sing k n at nite wif them oso..
hehe!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Next Day
hang out wif Yumi n Wei..
too bad tat cun match Hung n Li time..
T.T

hope will meet them next time~
ANYWAY
having fun wif wei n yumi too^^
hanging around at TS
n Yumi brought a set of clothes!
she was so happy!

failed 2 took pic wif them~
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

HOHO
Here cum the nite..
hang out wif my krs frens~
bt left San,Foo,N Choi~

there r..Siang,Ping,ah bi,KC,ah du,Hwa,Su,

and..P.ee (KC new gf,he said)
really swt =='''
stil the old patern
lk 2 bluff ppl~
haha
v go yamcha at Prima Cafe~
Me n ah Du
Me n Hwa
Me n Ah Su!!
hehe..
4 of us~
After tat
v go watch G-FORCE
nice~
the ginny pig is SOOOO CUTE~

Really happy hanging out wif them
although long time din meet d
bt stil cn chat a lot of thgs
~WE MEET BCZ OF KRS~
~BT V DID NOT END WHEN V LEAVE KRS~
~FRIENDS 4EVR~

=)

Is time 2 bec kampar..
pack my mood n preparation of xia xiang starts luh~


ends here ~
will b continue~

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````

No comments:

Post a Comment