Friday, July 16, 2010

recently for us

Too many happening those days
some small matter, where some had past..
Busyness never gone where I though it should,
wondering which to post,
hmm...




How about..
let's talking about me & him recently ,


some friends will always question me how about me n him ..
seriously, I duno how to answer XD

what kind of girlfriend is her????!!

maybe I don't really know how to voice out such thing..
but I do appreciate time we spend 2gether






A night at westlake
we borrow bicycle from our classmate's housemates
hahaXD
then ride to westlake at night
it was great, I definately like it
brought each of us a drink on the way heading to westlake
Revive for me, Mountain dew for dear
gonna advertise this??
=)


picture time for us

just have some chatting over there..
we chat like friends sometimes ..
not much sweet phase, but i do like it
maybe this is our way to communicate

[way to home after that]

--------------------------------------------------

I saw this 2 adorable cute nail clippers during printing our assignment in a shop
how cute they are ,i brought it down
because my white colour nail clippers had broke down years ago
where he always 4get 2 cut his nail..
A simple smile give ppl warmss
I'm shocked where I turn them back
it's angel wings behind them...
so cuteeee XD
240 days being together
we are approaching 8 months

shall we hold our hand together after all?

I hope we can





[end]







No comments:

Post a Comment