Saturday, July 24, 2010

The week had past

Little celebration for 8 months

he brought doughnuts from BIG APPLE

2 put in a box to form an '8'


juz for our 8 months that we past
appreciate that =)

Heartzzz

It was really a simple celebration,
because v then continue to our tons of assignments...


................................................

It was LI buddy big day!!
the singing competition which she want to
participate long time ago

she was in the finalist at last !
3 of us before the contest starts..

she sing really well,
good job my buddy !!

she finally gets the 'CONSOLATION' and 'BEST VOTED' prizes

it was really a good start for the first time

congratulations!!!!
it's me wif LI budd
the supporters!!!

well, the night is no longer young after back from the singing contest

and I have to rush home to prepare my presentation for the other day!


that's my group for FOS assignments,
miss out 1 guy, he was back tat time..

I think each of us had try our best

GAMBATEH



It was a busy week which past very fast
but there is memories that I want to place in heart too

my dear,my buddies and my classmates

No comments:

Post a Comment