Saturday, November 20, 2010

Begining of 19's ♥


Offically no more 18's !

It's the begining of 19's


too much happening during my bday,

let's start from my family


having dinner 2gether for advance celebration


sista forever !
Happy Family :)


my parents gave me 'ang pau ' as usual,

thanks papa & mama..

and my sis also prepare present for me,

thanks so much !=)

---------------------------------------------
Mum and Dad text me on my bday too,

my dad even text me a black n white birthday cake !

I laugh for so long bcz nobody use black n white picture nowadays ..

but feel warm, my dad really should change his phone d lah xp

All the cakes and celebration
all of my present given by them

from my classmates,
miko, agnes ,shue ling ,wing yee give me a bag, octopus and a very nice handmade card..

I ♥ it lotssss =)

from wai kitt house ..
from my besties !!

Li n Chai

collected wishes from friends around me,

in a handmade scapebook..

I were shock when I receive them,

because it was put on my bed when I came into my room ..

I pick it up and read everything, it was touched...

and I dropped my tears ...

feel like wanna hug them ><

it recall me things happen several years ago..

we are getting closer n closer every year

always making fun,talking nonsences,teasing each other...

and used to care each other like family member..

I hope our friendship never ends

heartzz u both always

----------------------------------------

when the clock strike on 12am on 1118..

I went dear house and give him this

♥ happy 1st anniversery

after we celebrate with cakes , he took out my guitar and play a song for me,

he learn for today in 1 month ,

and my tears dropped...

because i know he hurt his finger bcz playing every night before he sleep...

----------------------------------------------------------

on the next day,

like usual..I went for lecture class...

and then I realise that was a trap!

that class was cancel and whole DMK cheat on me ..

they show the video that they had prepared for 1 month..

everyone of them wishing me..

and tears are flowing non-stop...='(

I really feel touched deep from my heart..

dear play birthday song in the video and that is the 2nd song he play..

only I realise he learn 2 song in 1 month..


my classmates who has same year same month same days old with me :)

so lucky I could find 1 after 18 years !

happy birthday to u:)

my lovely classmates !

before we back,

dear suddenly call me,

and give me an 'Agreement' to sign

huh ??

I though he was over study law ><

the 1st contract in my life,

haha !

I read though and since I will not suffer any loss..

so I sign=p


Becareful, I'm 19 now and that is consider legally bind !
XD


we prepare our dinner in home 2nite too,

lots of dishes !

here comes my taiping kaki celebrate for me,

if left out them..I will be dissapointeddd !!


It's almost end of the day,

all the celebration and wishes stops here..

guess I will not forget this birthday

which I had cried many times but feel so warm in heart~

that video u make for me is after that spread in FB so fast,

I felt so embarrasing at first ..

but I feel so please that all of them feel touch too...

thank you so much everyone..

I can totally feel like I'm the luckiest november baby

with loves ,

-----END OF 1118 ♥----


No comments:

Post a Comment