Tuesday, November 23, 2010


It's the weekend I took lots of time to meet up my old friendsss~

such lots of joyful we had :)

having lunch 2gether at our 1st destination, station 1
Ah wei & me ~

with hung bear bear...

silly face pulak ><


while I juz get into car,

and there started the camwhore ~
I laugh like nobody business there..

Nooobiee me :)

In the fitting room while waiting bear..

capture like sowatever..haha!

so much 'ss' ..

like the colour of the pic !


don't forget to have fun even on the way back home ..
v are full frame noobie..

stopped and capture all way long ..


the quite normal one :)

twetty bear :)



Dark choc lover should gv a try,from Hershey's



finally I reach my home..


see u guys around next time,
had lotss of fun !

however, both of u seems emo after that..

wish u 2 could cheer up :D
....................................................................

Meeting up my krs gang at the night and also WP new best friends..

we have dinner 2gether and they bring along a cake to celebrate with me

this shall be the last cake of my 19's bday =s

Thanks a lot, and I don't forget to give ah su a wish for 4flat

coz she is cuming to meet me up even stpm on tues =)

appreciated them a lots !




Well, I'm back to here and rushing time with those killing assignmentss!!

duh!

I suppose to stay back here with ah li but I run back ..

and I finally had to rushing time like no man !

but I never regret to went back..

see u guys around :)

No comments:

Post a Comment