Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Penang trip with the girlss

Finally sem break is here , I could breath awhile, take a break from stressful studies. It's been a year since I started my Uni life, almost couldn't believe it, time past real fast.


Although Uni life wasn't seems the way I wanted, but, I'm grateful that I met such great friends here. We went for a short trip to Penang last month, which was great and memorable, we have lots of fun all the way! :)

Here we go! Penang! I actually went Penang very frequently every year with my family, but I never have the chance to taste the local food around there, so our purpose is to hunt Penang's food & of course pic time! Before heading to Penang, we stopped by St.Anne Church at Bukit Mertajam to have a walk after our lunch. The place was nice, somehow I feel myself was standing in Europe country,sorry for 'Dreaming' HAHA! 




head back to ShuJun's house to take a clean bath, and enjoy the sunset from her room over here :) and we are off the the famous Raja Uda Tomyam for our dinner.


All I would say is DELICOUSSSSSSS! I finish all up and I miss it so much right now! :( 


 We are going to Penang on the 2nd Day, my 1st try Share Tea, surprisingly I don't quite like it, 
maybe because of the thick creamy milk on the top, since I'm not really a milk-lover.  

Thanks to Ernest Zacharevic, such a great artist who beautify our Penang Streets with wall murals, making Penang a wonderful place to visit. We don't miss this chance to take beautiful pictures too ! My first visit to Chew Jetty with all the girlss:)



'Children in the boat' 
'Little boy with Pet Dinosaur' 
'Little children on the bicycle' 
Too bad we don't take picture with all the murals, cause we couldn't find some of it :( 

so eventually we went for dinner at James Foo Restaurant, 

Here goes my dinner, looks little but full :p all of us are tiring after walking around in the town, when our food is serve we din't take picture of that, and they were nice too !

The next day, we had our lunch at Korean Bbq, 

see how lovely are both of them :) 


Oh no..I started to miss all of this especially the soup and grilled chic! so Yummmeh! blogging foods makes me hungryy..

It's late now, have to off to sleep,
good nights world!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment