Wednesday, December 30, 2009

30/12**

30/12

It's 2smtg in the midnite

Yumi ..Kitt..Li..Dear n me
as usual still sitting at living room

chit-chat thg ~ON9-ing ~
sum1 still preparing 4 his presentation 2mr -Kitt

jz left few of us ..
Chai was bec ..same 2 kf..

In the sudden..
v all felt hungry ..
keep calling out 4 supper

but..felt bored bout all the 'Ghanny ,MM,ABC...'
only mamak stall here

TENG TENG !!

duno who pops up a word

'MCD'

every1 's head light a bulb
it sounds not bad ~
hehex!

As we know
the nearest MCD from here is Gopeng

'LETS GO!!'

change our clothes
n here v go!!

Yumi dun wanna go
scared her pimples will pop out ~

YUHOO!!
20-30 mins from here..


here v reach ..
v order our food

enjoy our supper~
pity kitt still memorising his presentation at MCD

hahax!

v chating there ..

bla bla bla ~

4:30am when WE reach here ..

NITEZ EVERYONE

.......

schedule ltr

kitt-8am presentation
Li-9am class

Dear n me -12pm sing k

sing k sing k

at A box

12pm -6pm

but I attend my acct class at 1-2:30pm

guai leh
XDD

sing k wif my coursemates n Li them

really enjoy my week b4 my final
is really around the corner
but I really felt so relax

hope 2 start my revision soon
....

the LAST day of 2009

it's the END of the year

wat I noe bout tis year
is my 1st year after my form 5 graduation

It really pass vry fast
having a vry long holidays after graduate

working at Penang 4 a period
and start my studies here

my 2nd sem will gonna end soon too ~~

is a diff life from last time

**2010**

I m expecting more interesting thg will happen in my life

=)

have a HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone~



No comments:

Post a Comment