Tuesday, December 29, 2009

chritmas updated ~



Late Chritmas Update ..

celebrated my chritmas at penang~
countdown at GURNEY

my 1st experience 4 chritmas wif frens

full of ppl there, to share tis chritmas joy~

the GURNEY street which full of ppl
keep spraying wif the snowy~

but v skip tat ..
go into Gurney ..there is a small concert
v countdown there ~^^
n have sum pic


Is 5ScA gang
Dear ♥ n me
Chritmas Tree at Gurney^^
Linda ..Ah Li n Me
~Buddy Li n Me~

After tat
v go have sum supper ~
n head to Tambun Bunga beach ~
meet ex classmates ..xiu yee,xiao qi n wan theng
=)

Actually tat is Wan Theng bday
they jz finish celebrate wif her~

v relax sumtime there
n bec to W.Theng apartment overnite
wow ~there is 8 of us overnite there

It's 3smtg when v reach
take turn 2 bath 1 by 1

v sleep vry late tat nite ~

..........................................................................

the NEXT morning
go eat DIM SUM wif AH LOON b4 he work

after Ah Loon work..
there is no1 of us in tis 2 cars which noe the Penang Road

BUT
no wories~
v reach Kek Lok Si
hehe..
although v have made the wrong road sumtimes

next,v go Perangin Mall too

Last Destination b4 v bec

QUEENSBAY MALL
OMG!!!
from P.mall to Queensbay

it consume us 1 n half hour

seriously traffic jam there !!!!!
I hv totally no idea bout tat day 林宇中 is goin there
jz a coincidence

I cnt go near 2 the stage ..
after long time of traffic jam
v r starving~
he look thinner than from screen
but I dun like his hair style
vry GOLD colour ~~

vee again~~white chritmas tree
I look so funny><
main entrance

Ppl everywhere ..
restaurant too..
fail 2 hv our meal at the restaurant v wish
v go Nando's

jz cn say ~
nt the type of food I like ~

bec Taiping ~

stay at tpg 4 1 day b4 bec Kampar

watch SHERLOCK HOLMES with dear


great movie ..I like it =)

Kampar now ~
I noe tat is time 2 bec hometown soon
hehe

I wish to~
meet my family

I wish i can sing k 2mr =)
even I noe tat Final is cuming
><

dun 4get 2 wish u all
happy new year !!

It's a NEW year

have

a NEW wish

a NEW plan

a NEW person


I wish 2 have a new style =)


tats all..
bye then




No comments:

Post a Comment