Wednesday, December 23, 2009


This Week..
although there is a test on 2mr
but I m quite enjoy


hahaxx!!

sun nite cum bec earlier to kampar
cz going 2 attend the XX chritmas party
v all buy present n exchange it
every1 will get a present

b4 goin there
v 3 ppl keep playing with the chritmas hat
><


Damn SS-ing in the room
haha
likes AH LI snow cap~

the BBQ really smooky
v eat eat n eat...
n they plan games 4 us too
bday cake 4 those who having bday on dec~

Actually sat nite jz went hung hse 4 BBQ d
hehe!!
but I din hv any of those photos..
will upload next time ~

mon nite celebrate bday wif wai kitt ~
hoho
quite happy when v celebrate wif him n his hsemates in his hse
doin really crazy stuff~

.......................................................................

22/12

A COINCIDENCE
he brought strawberry 4 me n keep in the fridge
after class v went bec home
he said he wan eat the strawberry he brought
I duno where he kept n I saw strawberry so jz take n eat it
blue :him , pink :me

u ate the strawberry d?
haven~
u who open tis?
I duno..u open de ma ~
no~i din

ohh~
then v jz take it n eat it..
yee~u gt buy the dried strawberry ?

he is eating ..after a moment
who buy tis?
u buy de ma..
no..i din~
cant believe I =) n keep eating
I thought he is blufing me

after I bec 2 my room
chai told me tat our fridge already hv the strawberry

then only I realise I eat the wrong wan
*&$@#&*%
tat is K.Ferng strawberrIES!!!!
how blur v 2 stupid fellow
Sorry ya k.ferng
haha..I hope u dun mind~

.....................

the nite
4 cars ~ DMK N DBU kaki
v went 2 ipoh P.mlm
haha
such a big gang
the p.mlm really big
lots of food n stuff selling there
after tat v go hawker centre eat seafood there
nice =)
I ate alots !!!my stomach is overload!!!

without planning
v follow ah ken go bec his hse eat tang yuan
=)
really nice nice nice ^^
like it so much~

ok..reach home
n gv the 'chao dao fu' 2 ah li n chai
they ask me 2 buy 4 them n have a try
hahaha~
really damn smelly
they keep say it smell like baby shit!!
wat the ...
n they 2 ate it
wu..cant believe tat
I dun even wan 2 smell~
dun dare 2 put it in my mouth oso
><

well..there is a test 2mr
gonna pick up luh
~~





No comments:

Post a Comment