Thursday, September 30, 2010

mess

Just a very small matter we had to get through ,

but it was just a mess.

I thought we are heading 20s and manage to settle problems by our own maturely,

yet, some people just like main character in Taiwan drama,

like to make things so dramatically.

Does yelling or shouting through facebook help?

even we've stop messaging for few hours but your status keep updated,

wondering why?

yeah, maybe as u wish, people around u are looking u as drama.

Impressively drama queen I would said.



MONEY ,who doesn't LOVES about it.?

do we earn a cent from u?

bank in rental,water,electric bill,streamyx bill ..

ya, things we did it every month but u'll never see, never realise..

because it was so naturally for u ,my princess.

we should done all those cleaning stuff, paying, and what else?

I don't even can spelt out any more..

totally felt like a maid ..

Anyway, if there is the view of your 'money face'

I'll still accept it.

felt pity for you, girl

you still got lots of things to learn .





felt so stupid to mess up my mood .






1 comment: