Tuesday, September 28, 2010

sharing ♥

Here comes to the end of the sem break,

It's the mid-autumn festival before we back to kampar,

the night I spend my time with families and friends,


Li budds too

......................................................

Finally we complete our last mission ,

'hui xiang'

it recall my memories back to one year ago..

yet, many things remain but those child,

they changed.

It does make my heart cold.

On the next day, we went for teluk intan for celebration,


with chai budd

we are having steamboot buffet there and have lots of fun !!



and yet, that's his birthday after 12am!!

[27.9.10]

1st bday I celebrate with him

present I gave to him..

is time I spend during my sem break..


hope he like it


happy 20th birthday to u

may all the prosperity follow u



ipoh today with classmates,

enjoyable and have fun with u all ,

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment