Wednesday, September 8, 2010

The Momentss ♥

Exam period finally end..

good or bad, will know it vry soon ,

I'm not either sure what will get, but definately need to pray

=)

Well, this is how I started my holidaysss now
* weee*

Dear fetch me back, with Li too..

we went for movie ,

cant believe our last movie that watch 2gether was a sem ago!!

outdated couple !!

* PIRAHNA* we watched,

OWH, I juz can say it was full of shocking scene ,hahaz!

By the way, not bad if u like 2 be shock or disguisting scene..!!


Starbuck after that ,



some photss before he left,

I'm happy 2 spend a day with u

even it is so simple as that , thanks ♥

.......................................................................

Decided to have a hair cut today,

Quite like it
have a pop bites at nightzz..

=)
I choose one of them,

done by my sis , she duwan to wait for me

how sad ~

and ya, my mask is finally available

recomended by Li budd,

from face shop,

hmm....I the smell lots ^^



gonna wash off my mask,

=D

stay tuned everyone,

good nitezz !

No comments:

Post a Comment