Wednesday, November 25, 2009

A Break~

Recently
so much homework..test..assignment..presentation

busy busy busy~
Especially tat Acc assignment
really make ppl haedache~

Luckily It's OVER!!!

the presentation 4 acc jz over
phew~^^



took pic in the LAB

cz I nvr interested bout tat lecturer taugh~
haha!
me n Ricky..
he look like professional sales man
haha!
Agnes~~
help me a lot in assignment
really thx her~
Miko ~
funny gal in my class ..huhu

vry relaxing mood after these assignment n presentation

A break is here..

at least can rest 4 awhile

so free then..
Accidentally change my status in Facebook

the respond from my fren really scary ..
haha!!
Keep SPAMMING my page
especially my hsemates~
haha..

bt thx them 4 caring me oso

thx guys
^^

Thurs now..
going home soon
feeling GOOD!!
will goin 2 KL 2mr..

YEAH!!
^^
......................................................

2 comments:

  1. Coming to KL??/ come come come! ^^ we are good SPAMMer!haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. hung~sry ..din c yur comment ..
    u all really r~haha
    hw u plan yur christmas oo?

    ReplyDelete