Sunday, November 8, 2009

weekend~



TAIPING~TAIPING~

HOHO
Hometown day again..

eager 2 cuming bec
cz i din cum bec 4 last week
miss my home~

7/11
so many frens of mine bday

wish them happy bday here~
Yi Hang..Soon Sin..Hock San..Mandy

so..cnt celebrate wif all of them
jz celebrate wif hang n ss
ex-classmates by 2 years

PIZZA HUT again


the bday cake 4 them
:)


v eat the cake bt nt distribute 2 every1
jz grap the fork n EAT!!!
wakaka!
the cake look so ugly

so many forksss~

photo time after eating..
hehe!

snap tis while they r looking the other camera
well~
look at here
the serious wan
6 gals n 1 guy there~
1 of the bday girl

All of us~
10 from ScA
happy bday hang n ss

after tat they switch 2 TS watch poker king

I went bec home ~
nt really wanna watch movie

......................................................................

8/11
Happy bday 2 Miko ,Vaness

YUHOO!!

KF say she will bec on MON
so will staying on Tpg 1 more day
happy wif tat

cz I wana light up the bulb at nite
tat I brought 4 my sis as bday present at Penang


the PURPLE light bulb
v hang up in our study room
pyjamas -.-
pretending tat I m touching tat bulb

switch the light 2 our room
haha
SS-ing wif my sis MARIE dolls
like tis ^^

><

goin bec 2mr luh~

Happy Weekend!

nitez~^^

2 comments: