Monday, November 2, 2009

Mayyee bday

Tat day~
After meeting
is time 2 celebrate bday wif my hsemate~
MAYYEE

her bday is 31th of OCT
bt v celebrate earlier wif her
wanna gv her a surprise
Fenrg ,brought bday cake n wait 4 us
when v finish meeting
meet up her
and v walk bec 2 our apartment
close all the light
me n LI hide in the hse
where CHAI n FERNG holding cake outside the door

KOK KOK KOK KOK
MAY YEE!!!
MAY YEE!!

KOK KOK KOK KOK KOK KOK KOK KOK
MAY YEE!!

after duno hw many times...
she finally cum out
I'M
laughing non stop there

when she open the door ~
v sang bday song n gv her a cake
hahax!
I think she was shocked~

v gt made a bday card 4 her too

n ballons
up there wif our wishes 2 her
hahax
din hv special program oso~
silly photos v took in the hse



simple bday celebration wif her

bt I m having fun too
hahax

HAPPY 18TH BDAY!!

jz hope she'll like it ~

2 comments: