Tuesday, November 17, 2009

i'M 18th!!!!!


Bec Hometown Agian
Advance Bday Wif Family
buffet lunch at Flemington Hotel

nvr been there b4
the buffet nt bad~hmm
=)

took pic wif sis in toilet

in the lift~
view from the top
can c the view of Lake Garden

after look around in hotel
v went bec home
enjoying time wif family 2gether
=)

.......................................................................

Bec to Kampar

17/11

A Advance bday from xia xiang member too
dinner 2gether at LAM KEE
n BDAY CAKE

I lk the cake
It is nice ^^
wif chocalate chips inside~
s
Actually 2day is our group member ' s bday
She din cum
so...v left a piece of cake n take 2 her!!
haha!
Hv u being seen sum1 taking a cake walk along the road?
crazy...~

...............................................................................

18/11
IT'S MY BDAY!!
I'm offically 18th now~hoho!

my frens~
i duno hw many days b4 my bday they plan tis
I really appreciate about it
^^
really duno my tpg frens n kampar frens will join 2gether
n celebrate wif me

they gv me a surprise
my classmates ..they said wanna cum my hse n study 2gether wif me

n other frens after dinner 4low me bec home
so..tis moment my hse really full of ppl
at sharp 12am

Da ask me go in room n wan gv me c smtg
actually jz our fren playing piano n post at the FB
after tat
Ah Li call me from the kitchen
scolding tat y here so many ANTS!!

when i turn 2 my left
sum1 is holding a cake there!
I m really shocked!
all of them sang bday song
i thk i m jz lk a wood standing there n duno wat 2 react
haha

from my class..
ling..ken..lai..wah
big gang from tpg
buddy li n chai
ss..kitt..linda..yuan..yumi n ferng

my smile a bit kek
i duno hw 2 smile properly
I M too exicted ba~
bday card from them
my PRESENT!!
IT's a music box
it's cute bcz it 's a teapot
I like it vry vry much!
thx them=)

Go lok lok wif my classmates n go home again~
METEOR SHOWER?
NO~
nt even seen one ~


a NEW 18th
new HOPE
new TARGET
I WISH I COULD BE BETTER~

thx 4 all my frens tat wish n celebrate wif me
frenship 4ever
=)


No comments:

Post a Comment